Professional Registered Nurses
Professional Registered Nurses are advocates and educators for patients, families and our community. Our compassionate nurses focus on your physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual wellbeing. They are the quarterback for your team of professionals and they collaborate with your physician to develop a plan of care specific for your individual needs. They work to help you live well at home.
When can a Nurse help you at home?
- If you are living with a chronic disease such as heart failure or chronic obstructive lung disease (COPD).
- If you have just learned you have diabetes or if you are having challenges with diabetes
- If you are preparing for or have had a surgery
- If you need an intravenous (IV) therapy such as antibiotics or immunoglobulin therapy
- If you have a wound that is being treated at home with or without a wound vac
- If you have new G-tube for your nutrition
- If you feel overwhelmed and sad
- If you are living with chronic pain that is keeping you from living well
- If you have new medications or a been diagnosed with a new illness
- If you have been hospitalized recently